Salad couánea Pak choi
Using this recipe, Pauline Kitchen supports the culture of chinese – mediterranean, that is sure to exist.
It also encourages them to eat pak choi raw, which has crocantez without being lettuce, character without being arugula and female form.
Long live the Pak Choi.
Live the Mediterranean cuisine.
And since we are, visca Barca. Collons.
for 2 servings
- 1 Pak choi
- 1/4 of red onion
- 1 Handful of olives
- 6-8 cherry Tomatoes
- 1 piece of cheese (I put one flavored with paprika)
- Olive oil and vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. of smoked Paprika or paprika common
- Salt and pepper
Recipe salad of pak choi
the way to do it
1) Cut the onion into strips very thin, the cherries in half, the olives idem, the pak choi into pieces (like when we do a salad of lettuce).
2) The cheese, fetearlo bieeeen finite, it can be done with a peeling potatoes.
3) Make a dressing by mixing the oil, vinegar and paprika. Place over the vegetables, mixed, and salpimentadas.
4) Hide this salad with the goats of plastic, are made in China and they love the pak choi.
This is the salad of pak choi
and it is very rich