Jam Arándanos: step-by-step to make it perfect
In this program... the guest is going in the middle of the recording, as in any show that boasts of such.
In addition, Pauline is released with Wellapón and commands you to listen to Guns n’ Roses. Apart from this, the blueberry jam goes great and is very easy.
I enjoy it!
- 750g. blueberries
- 600g. sugar
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
Recipe of blueberry jam
1) Wash the blueberries and drain them.
2) Place the cranberries in the saucepan with the sugar. Put over high heat without any other ingredient. In less than 5 minutes the cranberries will begin to deploy their juice and the sauce will become watery.
3) When it is boiling, lower the heat to low and put a splash of juice of lemon. Stir every so often. Patience. It will take a total of 1 hour and a half. As I tell in the video, does not appear to thicken more. But rest assured, the patience will thicken sooner or later.
4) When you are done with the jam, remove it from the fire. It is important to know that when it cools, the jam takes on a consistency more firm. Then the point out is a little before that is as you like. Or: if you like firm, sacala a little watery. If you like less firm, sacala less consistent still. Pack in sterilized jars. You can see here how to sterilize jars in the microwave.
5. Put the jars upside down to generate the vacuum. It looks exquisite!
if you're going to save
In bottles well closed and sterilized, it lasts for a year. I am telling you this protocol, it is normal to last much more... And it is also normal that you are the commas before.
And here is my blueberry jam
I like a little shrimp
photos of the program