C’mo to make Stuffed Squid step-by-step
In this program... Pauline is as aceleradita.
New programejo of Pauline, with a dish tempting and easier than it seems: how to make stuffed squid. Pauline is today as an expedited, open a wine with the teeth, talk to the doctor to camera even though it is up working, receives telephone calls,... and so on. But the stuffed squid recipe come out good.
I leave you with the video.
Until next time,
for 2 people
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of chilli pepper, bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- Garlic and parsley
- 1 can of tomato puree
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 4 squid cleaned
- Salt, pepper and oil
- 1 dash of wine
How to make stuffed squid
step by step, as Gilda
1) Remove the tentacles of the squid and that runs along the tail. Chop this and just leave the tubes.
2) Mix the squid chopped with the egg , beaten, garlic and parsley and the bread crumbs. Will be like a paste.
3) Fill in with the paste, the tubes of the squid and secure with a toothpick at the end. They have to be flaquitos, without much padding, as they will swell in cooking, and but explode.
4) Saute the onion and bell pepper, chopped. Add the tomato when the onion is translucent, also finely chopped. Add the tomato puree and the fountain of wine. Also a little bit of water.
5) “Lay” of the squid in the sauce and not touch them. In a few minutes, it will inflate as I have told you. Season the sauce and cook about 20 minutes. Accompany with white rice or boiled potatoes.
How to make stuffed squid: so were
a wonderful dish
and this is how they look when you cut
If you like the video, sign up to my youtube channel HERE.